The Site collects information from your browser via standard Apache logging and Google Analytics. Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- IP Address and Host Name.
- Browser name and version plus customisations.
- Operating System name and version.
- Screen resolution and colour depth.
- Referrer URL or Search Engine Parameters.
Any information gathered is for internal use only and is not made public.
When you first run the app, a unique code is supplied by the server to identify an individual installation. This code is used to track your purchases in the event that you wish to restore them later.
The user is advised to regster the app, providing a username and password known only to them. This will allow the user to identify themselves and restore purchases at a later date. The email address must be able to receive confirmation/activation emails in order to function correctly.
The email addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not given to any third party.
The server will create and/or retain the following information about each app installation:
- The unique code generated by the server.
- The email address of the user, if supplied.
- A hash of the user's password, if supplied.
- A temporary restore code if the user attempts to restore purchases.
- The date and time of the last attempt to restore purchases.
- A flag indicating that a user has confirmed their email address.
The App does not automatically collect any personal information or details about the user's device.